Everything you wanted to ask about GDPR but were too afraid to ask. If you have lots of questions about how GDPR will impact your business come to our GDPR Uncovered event on the 1st of May.
You will come out with a much better understanding of how to achieve the lawful, profitable and ethical use of personal data, in line with GDPR.
In this event we bring you a fully qualified CIPP/E Data Protection expert, Hayley Jaffrey (CIPP-E CQP MCQI) to explain how GDPR will impact your business. Our expert Trainer will provide practical guidance on how GDPR impacts your business, and more specifically your marketing activities and use of personal data.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is one of the most important pieces of legislation to affect marketers, globally. It comes in to force on the 25th of May 2018. It’s time to get ready. Gain a clear understanding of GDPR, what it is and how it impacts your overall business. This course will help you;
understand the GDPR law, its impact and the requirements on your business
protect your company from litigation and fines
build better marketing consent based campaigns
create a roadmap to compliance
Who should attend?
- SME Business Owners
- 3rd Sector
- Marketing Professionals and Agencies
- IT Managers & Professionals
This course is for business owners, charities, and IT & marketing practitioners who have limited knowledge of compliance, data protection and GDPR.
- What the new GDPR law is and what it means for businesses.
- What a data audit involves and options for implementation.
- Customer data capture – design compliant forms and web capture devices.
- Data security – protect personal data and your reputation.
- Privacy notices – GDPR places great emphasis on transparency.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the content.